All available subscriptions allow creating your own tasks which you can use in your test. The tasks that you upload will be private and available only to you. Devskiller will never use client-generated tasks in its library or allow access to your database to third parties.
Articles in this section
- YAML format of the Code Gaps and Multichoice questions
- Code gaps
- Manually select tasks
- How to create Choice questions
- Sending a test invite from a personal email address
- Is it possible to create a private tasks database?
- How to upload a task
- Tasks Library
- Test not completed in time
- Add/delete a page to an existing test and change the page order