The first step is to login into your SmartRecruiters account and navigate to Settings >> Company Settings >> Apps & Integrations >> Credentials >> New credential >> API key to acquire the API Key. Generate and copy the key.
Once you have the API key, log in to your TalentScore account and click on Profile > Integrations. On this page, you will see a SmartRecruiters integration option. Paste in the given API Key copied from the SmartRecruiters app. Click on "Save API Key".
You will then see "Configure SmartRecruiters Jobs mapping". After clicking it you can configure mappings between SmartRecruiters Jobs and TalentScore exams. To assign a TalentScore exam to your SmartRecruiters job position select a test from the list available under the “Choose test” category. You can also assign a TalentScore user from a list available under the “Choose recruiter” category. This way, all tests sent via SmartRecruiters for the specific job will always appear to be sent by the company owner but will be assigned to the selected user in TalentScore.
If you don't want to use our platform for a particular job, you can always return to this window and select the "No mapping" option.
How it works
- For every candidate who applies for a job for which you've configured exam mapping and is in the "Skills Test" status, TalentScore will automatically send an invitation to the exam. You will see that the candidate in the SmartRecruiters panel has automatically been tagged with the "Devskiller Invite Sent" tag.
- After a candidate has finished the test, TalentScore will automatically evaluate the assessment, and once complete the candidate will be tagged with "Devskiller Results Ready". Devskiller will also move the candidate to the "Test Assignment" status and also upload a file named "DevskillerResults.txt" containing the achieved score and a link to a full report of the assessment.
- If a candidate isn't able to take the exam in the set time you'll see the "Devskiller Invite Past Due" tag. To invite the candidate once again simply remove the "Devskiller Invite Sent" category.
- If a candidate was accepted or rejected in TalentScore they will be tagged with "Devskiller Candidate Accepted" and "Devskiller Candidate Rejected".
- If a candidate's data is anonymized in TalentScore all of the above tags will be removed.