To create a test that encompasses the skills you would like to test for can be done using the skills wizard. Click on create a test and then the skills wizard, you will see a screen with the most popular skills. Select the ones you would like to test for and then generate a test. The next step would be to then choose the questions you would like to add to your test.
Articles in this section
- YAML format of the Code Gaps and Multichoice questions
- Code gaps
- Manually select tasks
- How to create Choice questions
- Sending a test invite from a personal email address
- Is it possible to create a private tasks database?
- How to upload a task
- Tasks Library
- Test not completed in time
- Add/delete a page to an existing test and change the page order